Are your ears feeling blocked? Do you suffer with ear pain or ringing in the ears? Have your ears become blocked following bathing/swimming? Earwax removal can alleviate these symptoms!
Ear wax can become an issue if there is an excessive build up due to narrow/abnormally shaped ear canals, frequent use of cotton buds or other unknown reasons. If the ear canal becomes blocked or the ear wax impacts against the ear drum, it can be painful and cause your hearing to deteriorate.
Benefits of professional Ear Wax removal
Our private ear wax removal service uses the safest methods of ear wax removal. We offer both the more traditional method of ear irrigation and the latest and safest method of microsuction ear wax removal.
- Professional and safe removal of ear wax by our experienced audiologist
- Short waiting time
- Quick, pain free procedure
- No need for softening with olive oil drops
- Suitable for those with perforated eardrums
- We do not recommend the use of cotton buds. This will only push the ear wax further in, impacting it and causing damage to the delicate skin of the ear canal.
Ear Wax Removal Prices: £70 for one/two ears